Monday, April 4, 2011

ujam Tutorial in Progress

     I will be making a video tutorial on how to use ujam, which is an application that I mentioned a couple of posts ago. To make this tutorial, I will be using Screencast-O-Matic.
     Screencast-O-Matic is an easy-to-use application that records your computer screen. It shows you an area that will be captured on the screen, and you can re-size this area to fit all or part of your screen. All you have to do after that is hit "record". You can use an internal or external microphone to add a voice-over to your video as well. After recording your screencast, you can share it to Facebook, YouTube, or just save it to your computer.
     As I said before, I will be using this program to make my tutorial for ujam. After I finish my tutorial, I will post it here for you to view.

     jmers593

No comments:

Post a Comment