Thursday, April 28, 2011

Symbaloo

     Two days ago, I watched a video that featured an online application called "Symbaloo". Symbaloo is an interactive website that allows you to store all of you favorite sites on a dashboard-esque page, called a webmix. The webmix is a wall of tiles that you can fill with your bookmarks. If a bookmark is not already available, you can create your own tile to put into your webmix.














     This is a picture of my Symbaloo webmix. You can see all of my bookmarks. I have arranged them into categories, such as: Entertainment, News, Blogs, etc. I have even created two of my own tiles to take me to the channels of two of my favorite YouTube vloggers(Located below the YouTube tile).

     Symbaloo is very helpful for organizing your bookmarks in an easy-to-use fashion. With Symbaloo, you can actually see what you are looking for, rather than searching aimlessly through a list of sites.

     jmers593

No comments:

Post a Comment