Monday, January 24, 2011

What I've Done

     Not too long ago, I began my foray into the world of Web 2.0 via my 21st Century Skills class. So far, I have learned about many things, including:

  • iGoogle
     I have used iGoogle some in the past, but plan to continue using it and learning about all of the interesting features. So far, I have messed around with Google Reader, Google Alerts, and Gmail.
  • Diigo
     I am very interested in learning about this site. This website allows you to bookmark various websites and sort them with tags, among other things. This is great for research, or even just keeping track of your favorite sites.
  • Blogging
     At first, I was a bit reluctant to to the idea of blogging. To me, blogging always sounded boring, a waste of time. Now that I have seen all of the features that this website offers, my interest has been piqued.

     As I stated in my first post, I will be continuing to post on this subject as I learn new things.



    jmers593

2 comments:

  1. Yup that about explains it all there.

    ...First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you have an open mind about blogging. Maybe it will turn out to be something you enjoy. Having a blog can be a way of attracting a larger audience for your thoughts and views. While you are blogging about this class here, you may eventually want to have a blog about other subjects you are interested in. Or, you may find that for the time being you just want to subscribe to other people's blogs. I get a lot of good information by following other people who blog about things I am interested in. Either way, you have been introduced to the world of blogs :)

    ReplyDelete